Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 2 plan

This is more for me than anyone else - sorry for the mind numbing read :)

Here's a cute picture to distract you.

The weekly meal plan didn't really excite me this week - so I'm going to instead work through my leftovers in the freezer for lunches.  I have meat and vegies for dinners for stirfry or similar. Actually that's not completely true - but a lot of the meals I knew my partner wouldn't enjoy, and some of the meals like Prawns - I didn't fancy the idea of heating that in the microwave for lunch the next day.

Monday
Exercise: get up for a short run (to get my mind used to running again), Yoga after work.
Food: Belvita breakfast biscuits, Bob Harper's Cauliflower soup (I really hope this tastes yummy) with some toast, yoghurt, banana, quakers nut bar, chicken stir fry or tacos after yoga.

Tuesday
Exercise: Maybe upper body stuff at the gym in the morning (interrupted sleep is killing me at the moment) - want to be fresh for my run on Wednesday.
Food: Vegemite toast & egg, banana, yoghurt, muesli bar, leftover chicken noodles, Pasta Bolognese.

Wednesday
Exercise: 7.2km fun run after work
Food: Breakfast not sure, banana, yoghurt, muesli bar, lots of hydration, leftover bolognese for lunch.  After the run I may just grab something at the zoo, or takeaway on the way home.

Thursday
Exercise: Pump after work. 6:30pm + protein shake
Food: Breakfast not sure, fruit, yoghurt, muesli bar, mystery container from the freezer for lunch. Dinner - stir fry (probably need to take meat out of the freezer for this).

Friday
Exercise: Pilates after work with butt clencher man. 6:30pm
Food: Breakfast not sure, yoghurt, dev lunch this week (not sure where we are headed), muesli bar. Dinner - Paprika chicken + sweet potato wedges.

Saturday
Exercise: SSS
Food: unknown. Probably banana smoothie for breakfast.

Sunday
Exercise: Rest
Food unknown.




No comments:

Post a Comment