- Fear of having to give up the things (such as chocolate, wine, icecream, takeaway) can prevent you from reaching your goal.
- Need to break the physical addiction or ritual (around 2 weeks), then comes psychology. It's an ongoing process.
- Your entire palate will change and food won't have the hold over you.
- You won't want to overeat anymore.
- Establish healthy habits.
- Strengthen your willpower 'muscle' - the more you flex it, the stronger it gets.
- Celebrate your mini wins
- Would you fill up your car with cheap petrol that's of a crap quality? Then why put that same level of fuel into your body.
- Need a new habit to replace the old habit.