Final Tips - Part 2
4. Get Organised. Plan ahead and predict potential pitfalls.
5. Stick to the program. Lay down the habits and stick to them.
6. Flex your willpower muscle. Celebrate your mini wins every day, getting you closer and closer to your goal, and further away from your poor habits. eg. Eating breakfast, keeping portion size down, doing training and with class. Your mini wins will add up over time.
7. JFDI. Listen to your inner adult. Strength of character and earning self respect by toughening up.
Be the best version of yourself that you can be and have fun!
You did it!
- Decide what it is you are telling your body to do. Eating more than you need / working out.
- What example do you want to set to those who are influenced by you.
- Make yourself proud.
- Live the extraordinary life that you deserve.