Sunday, September 16, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #16 – Everyday I’m Shufflin!

I'm betting my song list will be a bit naff. I put a bunch of stuff I wouldn't usually listen to on it and have been meaning to change it for awhile.

1. Heaven
Paul van dyk

2. Santo Domingo
Rodrigo y Gabriela

3. Human saviour
Grendel

4. Stainless steel providers
Revco

5. Good times theme
Richard cheese

6. Cattle grind
Revco

7. Egmont overture
London symphony orchestra
(I have no idea how I got this classical stuff on my phone)

8. Believer
Freemasons feat winter Gordon

9. Da ya think I'm sexy
Revco

10. Libertango
Rodrigo y Gabriela

Lots of revco as their discography is on my phone but there's probably only a fraction of songs I'd listen to in full :)

Erin's (old school) playlist:
http://eatsmarttrainhardlivelife.com/2012/09/15/12wbt-blog-a-day-challenge-16-everyday-im-shufflin/


No comments:

Post a Comment