Sunday, September 2, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge – Day 1

I'm already running a day late with this blog-a-day challenge!  Today's task - introduce yourself, post a recent picture, and tell 10 things about myself.

My name is Jen, and below is my puppy Yoshi.  I'm an avid food fan who never thought they'd go on a healthy food diet!


Here are 10 random things about me:


  1. I ride a scooter.  Not a wussy 125cc - a 300cc scooter that can go over the speed limit on the freeway! :)
  2. I have always been a cat person until I got myself a Puggle puppy in January and now I'm converted! He was supposed to be a little lap dog but last time he was weighed - 17kg.  He seems bigger than any Beagle I've seen.
  3. I enjoy photography - I have a camera with more functions than I now how to use.  Although am slowly learning.
  4. I LOVE polar bears.  I blame my sister who also likes polar bears.  If I won tattslotto I'd go do one of those polar bear tours in Churchill, Canada - where you go out in a tundra buggy and polar bears potentially come right up to the window! I did go and do a behind the scenes tour at Seaworld and that was awesome.
  5. I used to do a lot of running - especially when Nike were running free training runs from their big store in Swanston st.  I managed to win a cap, a running belt with drink bottle, umm maybe a second cap? Just from lucky numbers.
  6. I'm a software developer - so a little bit geeky!
  7. I love food!  Mexican, Japanese, Steak, Ribs! My favourite foods would probably be Macaroni Cheese & Tacos (not together).
  8. I also love red wine.  My favourite winery is the D'arenberg winery in SA.
  9. I've done a fair bit of travelling.  Asia, America, Europe, New Zealand.  My last overseas trip was to New Zealand - where we drove around the South Island enjoying the moutain scenery, their nice pinots and lamb dishes.  We did some cool stuff like walking up a Glacier, taking a helicopter trip and landing on top of a different glacier, and Quad Biking (harder than it looks!).
  10. My favourite films include Labyrinth, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Princess Bride, Army of Darkness and Office Space.

Be sure to go check the inspiration for this post.
http://eatsmarttrainhardlivelife.com/2012/08/31/12wbt-blog-a-day-challenge-day-1/


No comments:

Post a Comment