My name is Jen, and below is my puppy Yoshi. I'm an avid food fan who never thought they'd go on a healthy food diet!
Here are 10 random things about me:
- I ride a scooter. Not a wussy 125cc - a 300cc scooter that can go over the speed limit on the freeway! :)
- I have always been a cat person until I got myself a Puggle puppy in January and now I'm converted! He was supposed to be a little lap dog but last time he was weighed - 17kg. He seems bigger than any Beagle I've seen.
- I enjoy photography - I have a camera with more functions than I now how to use. Although am slowly learning.
- I LOVE polar bears. I blame my sister who also likes polar bears. If I won tattslotto I'd go do one of those polar bear tours in Churchill, Canada - where you go out in a tundra buggy and polar bears potentially come right up to the window! I did go and do a behind the scenes tour at Seaworld and that was awesome.
- I used to do a lot of running - especially when Nike were running free training runs from their big store in Swanston st. I managed to win a cap, a running belt with drink bottle, umm maybe a second cap? Just from lucky numbers.
- I'm a software developer - so a little bit geeky!
- I love food! Mexican, Japanese, Steak, Ribs! My favourite foods would probably be Macaroni Cheese & Tacos (not together).
- I also love red wine. My favourite winery is the D'arenberg winery in SA.
- I've done a fair bit of travelling. Asia, America, Europe, New Zealand. My last overseas trip was to New Zealand - where we drove around the South Island enjoying the moutain scenery, their nice pinots and lamb dishes. We did some cool stuff like walking up a Glacier, taking a helicopter trip and landing on top of a different glacier, and Quad Biking (harder than it looks!).
- My favourite films include Labyrinth, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Princess Bride, Army of Darkness and Office Space.
Be sure to go check the inspiration for this post.