Tuesday, September 18, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #18 – My Favourite Workout

My favorite workout used to be 1 on 1 pt session with a martial arts guy. Could switch off my brain and exercise hard. Was also a bonus doing combat pad work with him.

Unfortunately he did a runner from the gym with no mention. :(

Now I enjoy doing a boxing circuit once a week. Includes bag work, sometimes pad work and lots of sprawls. Some classes seem more thought out than others (or the right number of people planned for).

Apart from that stuff - I am getting back into running. Mentally I find it hard. But it's good in that I can do it conveniently!

Here's Erin's post:
http://eatsmarttrainhardlivelife.com/2012/09/17/12wbt-blog-a-day-challenge-18-my-favourite-workout/

Will have to come back and add pictures to all these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment