Wednesday, September 26, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #26 – My Favourite 12WBT Recipe

Today's post is about our favorite 12wbt meal.

Argh?!! I have to choose??

My favorite is one I modified slightly. Char-grilled Beef with Avocado & Corn Salsa. My modification was to wrap it in whole grain tortillas. As jase isn't an avocado fan I figured it would be a bit lacking otherwise. Just tasted super fresh and easy to make (despite making a bowl of filling for me and a separate bowl for jase!)

Honorable mentions go to:
- banana muesli shake which is great before a workout
- avocado toast with basil and tomato
- boiled egg with Vegemite soldiers

Erin's post over here :
http://eatsmarttrainhardlivelife.com/2012/09/25/12wbt-blog-a-day-challenge-26-my-favourite-12wbt-recipe/

Must go back and make it again - was yummy had forgotten about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment