Saturday, September 29, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #29 – Highs and Lows

Highs:
- meeting fellow 12wbters in my area for a fun workout on Saturdays
- losing the weight I wanted to
- getting fitter! My running time and endurance is improving and if I can do 2.5 hours of group workouts now I must be getting fitter
- getting to run a couple of small group SSS

Lows:
- days of mega grumpiness
- I haven't done a week of exercise to the letter yet. Whilst that isn't necessarily a bad thing I do need to make sure I do enough strength training
- the amount of time I seem to be spending in the kitchen - meh! Too much
- my sleep not improving with more exercise

Erin's highs and lows over here:
http://eatsmarttrainhardlivelife.com/2012/09/28/12wbt-blog-a-day-challenge-29-highs-and-lows/

No comments:

Post a Comment