Sunday, September 9, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #9 – are you a strength or cardio junkie?

I don't think I'm an exercise junkie per see but I find it easier to put on a pair of sneakers to go for a run than do a strength workout.

Plus I really struggle with going to the gym and doing a strength workout on the equipment - I find it hard to motivate myself!! I'd much rather be zoning out in a class or doing a DVD workout. Though strength work would probably help my dodgy back issues - so its good this program does both :)



My favorite workout at the moment is a boxing circuit class. Works so much of the body at an intensive level. Plus it's fun just hitting stuff :)

Go check out Erin's blog over here:
http://eatsmarttrainhardlivelife.com/2012/09/08/12wbt-blog-a-day-challenge-9-strength-or-cardio/

No comments:

Post a Comment