Saturday, September 8, 2012

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #8 – My 3 Favourite Blogs

12WBT Blog-A-Day Challenge #8 – My 3 Favourite Blogs

Well this one:
because it's provided me with the incentive to do a blog-a-day challenge, and is inspiring to read too.

This blog is by someone I am in a Facebook group with - and train together in our group SSS sessions.  It's nice to read a blog of someone you also interact with in person as you get a better picture of them :) 

The third is difficult, there's a few that I've been reading adhoc (or as part of the blog-a-day challenge).  I'm going with one of the first blogs I found when starting the program - although she's been a bit quiet recently.  Apart from standard blog posts there are recipes there too.

I really enjoy reading other people's experiences of the program.

Erin's post:

No comments:

Post a Comment